| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lodwar in February is very hot at 29.6 °C (85.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36.2 °C (97.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. A feeble 9.5mm (0.4in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Lodwar February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lodwar, Kenya
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lodwar: